Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Phuket

A bit shell shocked from the journey even though it actually good and not too long. I had this really weird feeling when I jumped in the taxi and had to think about wether we were driving on the same side of the road as Australia. My head isn't with me today.

I just arrived in Phuket. This place is pretty nuts. It is just a crazy dirty mess of bars and I kinda wish I had headed straight to Tonsai. I sat next to a guy called Mark on the plane who works at the Aussie bar just down the road so I might check that out later. Alex and Mark turn up around 9pm tonight.

The new airport is nice but they are having teething problems and so the domestic flew out of the old one which was a 90 minute journey to get 40kms.

No comments: