Oh and by the way I have taken lots of piccies but partially because of the internet situation and mostly because I have taken a lot of panoramic shots I won't be playing with and uploading photos until I am back in oz. Sorry!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
24/12/07 Hi Brendan, don't know where you are or when you'll get this, but hope you have a really wonderful Christmas wherever you find yourself. We will all be thinking of you tomorrow as we get together,and will miss you very much in the family get together. All our love, Mum & Dad
1 comment:
24/12/07
Hi Brendan, don't know where you are or when you'll get this, but hope you have a really wonderful Christmas wherever you find yourself. We will all be thinking of you tomorrow as we get together,and will miss you very much in the family get together. All our love, Mum & Dad
Post a Comment