Friday, September 07, 2007

and now for something a bit different...

Ok Angkor is pretty awesome but it all gets a bit same same. Yesterday howver I went to a different kind of site which was just simple and magic. About 40km north it is a little creek running through sand stone which has been carved with lots of bhuddist and hinda images. A perfect place to chill out, swim and escape the heat. And on the way in I noticed a lot of potential sandstone crags and some big boulders ...

I met up with Mark again last night and today we headed out to the Rolous group which after everything else was just a waste of time. So now just a bit bored waiting until I catch my flight back Bangkok tonight and then back to brissy. The is a bit of a dengue fever outbreak so I donated some blood at the childrens hospital here. I figure it will help me to sleep on the plane :)

No comments: